Policy for data transmissions and cookies
Here you can read a summary about what happens on the website during your visit: We trace your web activity and can use it for marketing purposes. We collect personal data at certain times for marketing communication, product information and customer communication. We use personal data provided from you by adding them to our local database. We keep the personal data for marketing analysis. We perform automatic profiling based on web activity and your profile can be used for marketing purposes.
Personal data we collect
We collect information primarily from you, as a customer. Example of personal information we collect is your name, your contact details such as mobile phone number and email address. We can update your information from other public registers, such as SPAR, if it is found necessary to keep good file maintenance.
We process, or can process your personal information in connection with
- When signing up for a service provided via platforms provided by us.
- When entering your email address or your mobile phone number on the website
- If you contact us via email, telephone, websites, or social media
- If you sign up for our newsletter
- When visiting our websites or apps, inclusive but not limited to traffic data, location data, weblog or other communication data including for example, the IP-address, type of device, operating system and web browser type used for the visit.
Collection with consent
By filling out a consent form on our website (for example subscribing to our newsletter or choosing to receive special offers etc.) you agree that your personal data (such as your name, telephone number and email address) may be used for marketing purposes for the service shown where your personal data is required. We also collect info about your IP-address, geographic position, and interests for the purpose to better customize our marketing to you.
When you visit our home page you cab also agree to cookies, both so called first part and third part cookies on your computer. Such cookies follow you and your browsing history in order to offer you marketing based on your behavior.
How we use collected information
We processes your provided information mainly for the purposes stated below and for the additional purposes stated at the time of collection.
- To complete the booking of services offered on one of our platforms.
- To provide good customer service, such as handling your requests, correct faulty personal details or distribute required information such as newsletters.
- Information about orders of service is stored and analyzed and are also the base for offers and discounts and marketing of both general and direct character.
- To be able to administrate customer profiles and implement analysis and market research.
- For system administration and to produce statistical data about our user’s behavior and patterns. This will be done on an aggregated not personal level.
- To analyze your behavior on our websites and app helps develop, deliver and improve our products and services.
- The personal data is also analyzed and used for segmenting and profiling in order to develop direct offers and services.
- To send you information and marketing by texts, email, app, push or other digital ways of contact like social media when you have an active customer relation with us.
- To contact you via app, text, email or mail regarding offers, promotions, or services we think can be of interest to you. Please note you can unsubscribe to this marketing at any time.
- To be able to give you relevant recommendations, offers and adjusted services based on what others with similar ways of behavior have shown an interest for and what services you have selected, viewed, or shown an interest for.
- To help us develop our website and app to be more useful and to improve your user experience of the platforms provided by the company to better adjust services shown on the device used.
- To send important messages such as information about changes in our terms and policies.
We only work with other companies handling personal information within the EU/EES or maintain the same level of protection as within EU/EES.
When you use our website and app, personal data can be collected by so called cookies. This is only done after a separate consent. Then the information about your use and what sites you have visited will be stored. It can be technical information about your device and your Internet connection like operating system, web browser version, IP-address, cookies, and unique identifiers. When visiting our web sites, where our services are provided, different techniques can be used to recognize you in order of learning more about our users. This can be done directly or by using third part technology. If you wish to be deleted from our website, you can empty the cookies from our website following instructions from your used browser.
Legal basis, storing and deleting
When you leave information to us you give your consent to the company to register and store information about what service you have purchased and to treat the stated personal data for specified purposes. As a legal basis for processes the company will refer to fulfillment of agreement, legitimate interest or consent. If the company use fulfillment of agreement as basis it will only be done in the purposes stated above.
Please note that you can recall your consent at any time by contacting us
Storing is done according to current legislation and means that personal information is not stored any longer than necessary according to the purposes for the preservation. We will store your personal details as long as you wish to stay as registered customer. The information is destroyed when it is no longer relevant or necessary for analysis or direct marketing for the intended purpose. Certain information can be kept for longer due to data required for legal reasons such as accounting act.
We treat the privacy and protection of personal data with the utmost seriousness.
You have rights when it comes to your personal information, and you have the possibility to affect your information and what is stored. We will on our own or by your initiative correct any details found faulty. You can at any time request to have your details deleted or limit the use by contacting us. You can at any time refrain from receiving marketing communication from us by contacting us or by unsubscribing from any further text or email communication.
You can get information about what personal data is registered by in writing asking for a register extract from the hotel.
Links to other websites
If our website contains links to third part websites, homepages or to material published by third part it is only for informative reasons. Since we have no control over the content of these websites or its material, we hold no responsibility for its content. We are not liable for any damages or loss eventually caused by using these links.
532 24 Skara